start using my blog again....Should I update where I left off or just start with whats happening now?? I can't believe I don't take to the time to update! I'm really going to try hard not to get so behind.
Space?
12 years ago
start using my blog again....Should I update where I left off or just start with whats happening now?? I can't believe I don't take to the time to update! I'm really going to try hard not to get so behind.
Posted just for you by: Malisa at 12:36 PM
5 comments:
Do a brief post updating the last few months/years...then start updating with current stuff...all of this being hypothetical of course.
I am in the same boat...even though my blog is new, I feel like the past is just as important as the future...where to begin!! Love your blog bytheway!!! :)
I agree, brief posting updating big events from the last few months. Just so your kids have it. I agree, we need to get back to blogging.
Im glad I am no the only one who is so behind! I say we just start where we are now!! lol
Life is just too busy, but blogging is important so we mush do our best ha ha
"must" not mush, see where my brain is! =)
Post a Comment